On Thursday 9 March, join health and care leaders and innovators from across the region and beyond for the West of England AHSN’s exciting one-day conference to explore how new technologies and innovative approaches can help us achieve our shared ICS ambitions for more integrated, equitable and patient-centred services.
Taking place at Aerospace Bristol, home to the iconic Concorde, the conference will offer a packed programme combining:
- insightful talks from thought leaders, including David Olusoga, Tim Ferris and Penny Pereira
- a panel session with ICB leaders, including Sue Harriman Chief Executive Officer of BSW Together, on the key challenges facing local systems that innovation can help tackle
- a menu of practical breakout sessions on a range of themes, including delivering a NetZero NHS, tackling health inequalities, and co-creating a vibrant innovation ecosystem
- essential networking opportunities
- time to explore our Innovation Zone and meet pioneers showcasing some of the latest innovations in health and care settings.
The conference is being organised by the West of England AHSN, the local health innovation network, in partnership with three ICBs for Gloucestershire; Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire; and Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire.