We hate to say it, but Christmas is on the horizon, and the cost of living crisis continues to have a big impact on many people, so we’ve rounded up some of the latest deals for NHS and social care staff to help you save money over the coming weeks.
- Blue Light Card, which provides discounts for NHS and social care workers and has announced a new partnership with fashion and homeware retailer, Matalan. Card users will be able to claim 10 per cent off all Matalan purchases.
- Other recently added deals offer card holders discounts on Dyson products, Tu Clothing, Trip.com travel booking, JoJo Maman Bebe and Virgin Experience Days.
- More information here: Blue light discounts
- Concerts for carers run ballots for free tickets for a wide range of sporting and entertainment events. More information: www.concertsforcarers.org.uk
- Events to help key workers in Somerset get onto or up the property ladder are taking place at three new housing developments this weekend Saturday and Sunday, September 16 and 17.NHS and local authority staff are being offered key worker discounts on new housing development at Barratt Homes’ Delamare Park in Frome; David Wilson Homes’ Moorland Gate in Bishops Lydear and Nerrol’s Grange in Taunton. More information here: Key worker discounts