All material on this website is aimed at healthcare professionals working in BaNES, Swindon and Wiltshire.

Members of the public seeking advice on medicine-related matters are encouraged to speak with their GP, pharmacist or nurse, or out of hours contact the NHS 111 service by telephoning 111.

The information on this page will be updated to include details and documents for clinicians wishing to make an application for a drug or device to be considered for inclusion in the BSWformulary.

For queries in the interim, please contact the APC secretary via

BSW Formulary

Application Form


BSW Formulary (Short)

Application Form for where the originator is already on BSW formulary

TLS Change Request

Request for Change in Traffic Light Status of a Medicine