Wherever you work across BSW, the ability to use computers, and digital devices in our work has increased in importance.
We want to ensure that we support our workforce to embrace new technology positively and confidently.
Therefore, we hope these resources and training courses – (most of which are free), will support you and your colleagues whatever the experience!
Digital Literacy are ‘the digital skills adults need to safely benefit from, participate in and contribute to the digital world.’ (UK Government)
NHS England sees person-centred digital literacy for the Health and Care staff as:
- Digital identity, well-being, safety and security
- Communication, collaboration and participation
- Teaching, learning and self-development
- Information, data and content
- Creation, innovation and research
- Technical proficiency
For assessment tools and more information
Click on each theme, below, to access a range of related courses.